Tuesday, January 13, 2009

some advice...

Now I know this is repetitive.... but:

it is best to find similar firms to your group members as this will make your analysis (significantly) easier.

How can I find a firm in my sector??

Easy: go to http://finance.google.com/finance

You'll notice the list of sectors at the bottom of the page, simply click on your sector and a whole range of companies will be displayed. Easy... so now as a group you may see a company that you know interests you... so what next... click on that company and you'll notice under the graph that Google finance provides a list of "Related Companies." Now you have what you are after, choosing a set of companies in your group couldn't be easier (unless I just assigned them to you)...

remember for the daytime students, you need to report to me the firm you select by next class (i.e., his Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment